Thursday, December 27, 2007

Weight Loss is 100% Guaranteed.

I spoke yesterday with an overweight woman who told me, and I quote, "I am a lost cause."

I must admit, I got a little upset. I don't believe in lost causes. Indeed, when it comes to losing weight, I can promise you with utter conviction that you will lose every single excess pound you carry. As I told her, it's not a question of IF, but a question of WHEN. If you don't make the choices during this lifetime to take the weight off, then it may happen in the grave--but weight loss absolutely will happen.

So when are you going to lose the weight that clogs your heart and clogs your life? Aboveground or below? Have you decided to lose weight in 2008, or are you going to wait until another year?

And if this is the year for you, do you have a specific goal and a plan? Reasonably, you can lose as much as 100 pounds between 1/1/08 and 12/31/08 if you need to. Of course, it's a big project and must become one of your top three life priorities.

That woman came forward asking for motivation and a kick in the pants seat. By the time the conversation was over, she'd decided to join Weight Watchers and add some physical activity to her life. She has hope and a plan. I wish the same for your loved ones and you in 2008--and, of course, I'm happy to help when I can!

No comments: