Sunday, February 15, 2009

Here Comes the Sun!


New Year's Day (and its resolutions) has come and gone. We've been snowed under, blown down and washed out. But the sun is up this morning, and you can almost feel the new energy soak in to your skin, can't you?

Truth be told, January 1 is a horrible time to start making life changes. In the natural cycle we should be hibernating, conserving energy, resting, readying ourselves for this time--the coming of spring and the lengthening of days.

So spend this day looking forward: Decide again for yourself how you want the next 12 months to be, and figure out what you need to do in order to live the life you want.

I need to move more--the time for hibernation is past. I need to eat more green and less white. I need more dance, more time with live people (not that I don't love you, facebook friends!), more time in the sunshine. How about you? What do you need?

(If what you need is yoga, Radiant Yoga is ready! We're adding three new classes in March and have created a punch-card pass so that you can attend any class you want and save money. Order your pass today!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I say ditto to what you need. I need the same things. I feel 100% better eating less white - so why I struggle with it so much - I don't know. This is definitely the year to move more. Dance class is so great! I'm learning new things, burning calories, meeting new people, and having a ball doing it.