Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Welcome to the Radiant Fitness blog!

Dear friends,

I love my work as a fitness educator and personal trainer. I really enjoy watching my students and clients as they shed pounds, gain confidence, and allow their inner light to radiate for all to see.

In order for light to sparkle through a window, however, you have to roll up your sleeves and scrub off the dirt. Dirt I am so kindly sharing with you (yes, I know I've twisted this cliche inside out, but bear with me!) Through this blog, I intend to share with you what happens behinds the scenes in the life of, well, me. You'll get my relatively unvarnished opinions of what goes on in this mega-million dollar fitness industry (An "industry" based on one lonely truth: To stay fit, you must eat less and move more). You'll also hear about how I personally deal with the discouragement, body image issues and realities of being no longer 19 and 102 pounds. (I'll tell you the current numbers in a future post, so stay tuned!)

I look forward to hearing from you!

Keri

No comments: